My inner kid is happy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I go to Dallas, I always stop at Buccees and get me some banana pudding. There is not a better snack out there.

We went to San Antonio two years ago and stopped at every Buccees along the way. I had a helluva time trying to decide what to get. There's so damned much to choose from! Hell, the beef jerky section alone will leave you speechless and indecisive!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wif made nanner puddin, yesterday. She took it to church. It was the first thing attacked. Surprisingly, we brought some home. Even after Pastor asked her if he could fix him a bowl to take home.

She makes from scratch, using her Great-grandmother's recipe. It makes a family reunion size. Large box of Nilla Wafers and 10 bananas.

I like it best the next day, after sitting in fridge all night.

Sadly, I ate the last of it, last night.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wif made manner puddin, yesterday. She took it to church. It was the first thing attacked. Surprisingly, we brought some home. Even after Pastor asked her if he could fix him a bowl to take home.

She makes from scratch, using her Great-grandmother's recipe. It makes a family reunion size. Large box of Nilla Wafers and 10 bananas.

I like it best the next day, after sitting in fridge all night.

Sadly, I ate the last of it, last night.
Sorry for your loss. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom