Need help with finding a good range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mountain287

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot at Tri City Gun Club, South of Norman. I usually get the working membership. I think it was $85 for 2011. You work 8 hours a year at a gunshow, range activity or range cleanup day.

There's a 200 yard rifle range.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot at Tri City Gun Club, South of Norman. I usually get the working membership. I think it was $85 for 2011. You work 8 hours a year at a gunshow, range activity or range cleanup day.

There's a 200 yard rifle range.

2nd on Tri-City unfortunately we're all full up. You can get put on a waiting list to become an associate member.

http:\\www.tricitygunclub.org

RCM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
2nd on Tri-City unfortunately we're all full up. You can get put on a waiting list to become an associate member.

http:\\www.tricitygunclub.org
Come on now, if everyone just stood a bit closer at the range, surely a few more of us on the waiting list could squeeze in out there. Lol. I'm getting tired of having to drive so far to get to an outdoor range haha

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The way I read the OP's question is for an indoor range.
Doubt your going to find such a critter.
Do you realize how big the building would have to be?

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come on now, if everyone just stood a bit closer at the range, surely a few more of us on the waiting list could squeeze in out there. Lol. I'm getting tired of having to drive so far to get to an outdoor range haha

FWIW - I agree 100%. There's plenty of room. I've never seen the range even half full though there probably are days it gets that way.

The busiest time out there in my experience is when the hunters come out to zero their deer rifles. Most shoot 5 rounds to assure themselves that the thing is still zeroed and they're out of there.

Rest of the year its no so crowded.

But then I'm just an associate member and don't get a vote on increasing the membership rolls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom