New AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SevenSixTwo

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I posted a question a while ago about a stock ar vs a custom ar and which I should get. Had a lot of great answers and finally decided to pick up a spikes complete midlength with a samson rear BUIS and will be putting an MOE buttstock and MIAD grip on it as soon as it comes in. I did some more research, soul searching, and after reading this: http://docs.google.com/View?id=drnhb8z_137gvv78ggg
I decided that it would be best to start simply, get rounds down range, and figure out as I go along what I need and what I don't need. I don't want to hang a bunch of stuff off my rifle thats going to be more a hinderance than a help. Realistically all I really need on top of what I already have is an optic and a flashlight, maybe.
If I decide down the road that I need a custom rig then I will build one based on what I find out with this rifle after a few courses and lots of range time.
I haven't heard much in the way of reviews here on Spikes Tactical rifles so when I get this thing in and take it out I will post a range report with some pictures.

Latest posts

Top Bottom