New Smoker/Grill/Oven Big Green Egg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How did you do it?

After doing the trainer thing, the bootcamp thing and always staying around 276 to 287 I went to the Draelos Metabolic Center in Edmond. They tested all my levels, even my metabolism which came out low. Big surprise there eh? DOH! Knew that one. They put me on a medicaly supervised food replacement plan designed for diabetes sufferers. :thumbup3: SUCKED BAD!!! Was freakin tough at first. However, at this point I have adjusted it a bit and am doing very well.

They also gave me some appetite suppressant. I have not been using it though just for fear of side effects and dependence. :lookaroun In the end, here is the deal. I ate only 800 calories per day for nearly two weeks. (Cheated on the weekends on night though) Lost many pounds. :) Using a shake as meal replacement for two meals. You don't have to do that though. Then bumped up to around 1000 calories with only one shake. The other two meals are supposed to be lean and green. Which equates to Grilled skinless chicken and a salad with very little dressing and no croutons or cheese.

:selfangel

Going to stick with this until I see 220 or so. :nutkick: I will be a lean mean fighting machine. MUHHAAHHAHH!

Talacker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After doing the trainer thing, the bootcamp thing and always staying around 276 to 287 I went to the Draelos Metabolic Center in Edmond. They tested all my levels, even my metabolism which came out low. Big surprise there eh? DOH! Knew that one. They put me on a medicaly supervised food replacement plan designed for diabetes sufferers. :thumbup3: SUCKED BAD!!! Was freakin tough at first. However, at this point I have adjusted it a bit and am doing very well.

They also gave me some appetite suppressant. I have not been using it though just for fear of side effects and dependence. :lookaroun In the end, here is the deal. I ate only 800 calories per day for nearly two weeks. (Cheated on the weekends on night though) Lost many pounds. :) Using a shake as meal replacement for two meals. You don't have to do that though. Then bumped up to around 1000 calories with only one shake. The other two meals are supposed to be lean and green. Which equates to Grilled skinless chicken and a salad with very little dressing and no croutons or cheese.

:selfangel

Going to stick with this until I see 220 or so. :nutkick: I will be a lean mean fighting machine. MUHHAAHHAHH!

What does this cost?

Firemedic183

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I was thinking of getting myself one of these for Christmas and I called just about every place here in the metro and these things are not cheap.
I got the Medium from Forrest Building Materials off of Reno for $624.00 for the medium. It was the best price out of all of the dealers within 100 miles of OKC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom