New Smoker/Grill/Oven Big Green Egg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I just added a new gas grill to the fold. Introducing the newest grill in JJ's kitchen the Master Forge. :woot: This thing is huge. Not a top of the line grill but a bargain for what it is really. Whew...

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v247_MyMonkey_001_3.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v247_MyMonkey_005_3.jpg

Also, went to the EggFest over the weekend. Despite the nasty rain there were quite a few eggheads out. Food was spectacular. Picked up the coolest gadget. Firewire: Only 8 bucks.

http://www.firewiregrilling.com/

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is one cool but expensive grill.

I thought it was a bargain at $799. I was sold on either the Weber pro series or the Cal Flame. Which are each over $2,000. :preocc:

This one just has to last a few years until we build a new house anyway so I did not want to go overboard. Besides, I have been saving for a new watch. Mmmmm......

:hypnotize:

Yes, love that Everything BBQ place. They rock. That's where I got my egg of course too. Like a candystore. :popcorn:

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I have been on a diet for about one month now. Lost 22 pounds. :loser: :D So, tonight, I cooked and ate a Cheeseburger. :naughty: Oh man! Best burger I have ever eaten. Cooked on my new grill too.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v247_MyMonkey_001_4.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom