New Toy Inbound to SSP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shooter that was a "used" rifle? She looks practically unfired! Huge score especially with the included mount and scope! If you don't mind me ask, how much did your Vepr run you back?

The photos don't do it justice, it even looks better in person. With the rifle, scope , mount, and two mags it cost me $875.
I didn't have much to compare the price to since I've never seen another one in a store before...so I had to hope it was a fair transaction... I came gun shopping with more so I plan on using the rest on 308 ammo, I already bought a csspecs 20 round mag.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say you did great for that price! New your looking at $800 for just the rifle. The scope anywhere from $150-250, and the mount $50-100. I probably gonna pick up a few of those 20 round mags myself next month. If your mags happen to come in before that, let me know what you think about them.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The CCSPECS metal 20 round .308 VEPR magazine is in!
I HAVE NOT used it YET, but it seems to have solid quality.
Non titl steel follower, made is USA stamp on baseplate, great finish, loads very easily to said capacity and fits/stays put in the mag well (also releases very well). Hand cycled 20 rounds and was smooth as butter. Even pulling the cartridges one at a time from the mag is easier than the stock ones. My ONLY complaint is that the mag seems to have a rattle when loaded to capacity. May not affect anything but is slightly annoying.(like glock mags) I even tried slapping the mag on my palm to settle the rattling. (usually works with pistol mags).

It is much longer than the 10 rounder but looks good to me. I'll post a pic soon. Hopefully I'll get to shoot Saturday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom