Not from OKC area but I ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did it a couple of times, I used to skydive back in the early 90's.
Found out my back and legs aren't as limber as they used to be, tried to cramp up staying in position.
And it's it's not cheap, I think something like $75 a minute (or there abouts). So twice was enough for me.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My family and I did it a few summers ago. I've never skydived but it was fun enough. Once is probably enough for me, given the cost. I believe 4 of us was between $150-200, and that was in 2020 IIRC

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@prophet hey dude!! Didn't you and your buddies go play around there one time?? I'd love to. It looks like a blast. But when I asked my neurologist about it he looked at me like I'd lost my mind and told Scott to shorten my leash a little. :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
was driving along Kilpatrick Expy. and saw a place called Indoor Skydiving. Looks like it might be fun, Anybody been? What'dya think.? Cost?
I did this at that location back in February. I had a blast. It definitely wasn't cheap, but I found the fun vs cost ratio to be decent enough that I'd possibly do it again. Although my next goal is to go skydiving for real. I just have to get my shoulders fixed before I can do that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom