ODWC Survey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

300WSM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got a call from ODWC and was asked about my hunting for 2012. The last question was my opinion of the one buck limit for gun and ml. Anybody else get this call? I answered moderately disagree.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't got one from the ODW, but did get one last week from the Federal Wildlife folks.
There was one question.
Did I hunt woodcock. I haven't, so checked the box and sent it back. I get something from those folks every year like this. I'm assuming, and may be wrong but it might be from hunting the Federal properties like Salt Plains and Mcalister.
No matter, I fill them out and send them back.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't got one from the ODW, but did get one last week from the Federal Wildlife folks.
There was one question.
Did I hunt woodcock. I haven't, so checked the box and sent it back. I get something from those folks every year like this. I'm assuming, and may be wrong but it might be from hunting the Federal properties like Salt Plains and Mcalister.
No matter, I fill them out and send them back.

I started getting them every year after I bought my first Sandhill Crane permit. Never have had the phone call.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've killed one woodcock in my life and it was at Red Rock Ok on a quail hunt many years ago. Seen a few on occasion at the farm, but never have shot any more even though its legal. Keep thinking they might grow in population, but haven't seen it develop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom