Oklahoma Bills Introducted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent thread with good discussions; I love this Forum! I just wanted to let you all know about a excellent program that you can download on a Android Phone, and I'm not sure if you can get it on a computer or not, but it is called, "Congress", by Sunlight Labs (free), do a search for it on the Market on your Cell Phone. It is a must-have for anybody wanted to be kept abreast of any bills introduced and keeping track of them. It does so many other things too, like keeping track of "Tweets" by your Representatives. You can do searches for bills and laws and what their status is. It has a Notification feature so that when a bill is introduced, and other options you selected, you get an email letting you know. It also makes it easier to contact Government Officials. I love this program and just thought it was fitting to share with all my friends in this thread.

Doesn't work at the state level ;)

If the beta for OKGovTracker goes well this year, I might do an Android app for it. If the funds are available, I might hire someone to do an iPhone or iPad app.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesn't work at the state level ;)

If the beta for OKGovTracker goes well this year, I might do an Android app for it. If the funds are available, I might hire someone to do an iPhone or iPad app.
Wow, I didn't notice that, and thanks for pointing that out. I guess I would have found out later when I tried to type these bills in, lol.

Thanks in advance for anything you can do to help facilitate spreading the information regarding State Gov't. for Iphone/Android phones.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HB 2126- Concealed Carry on College campuses or Technology Center campuses. In order to carry you must get a written letter from the University President or Technology Center "administrators". (Superintendent or equivalent?)

Don't see that one passing, and even if it does I would guess that very few, if any of the school officials would sign a letter for you.

Would be way better off passing 1652. Not a fan on one individual (my superintendent, I work at a Tech center) deciding on whether or not I have the right to carry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom