On a lighter note. Best Guitar Player Ever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Plainview Texas has produced 3 of the best guitar players I have ever heard, David Polk, Billy Martin and one other, I know these guys personally but am completely unbiased. Billy still plays for Charley Pride and Polk freelances with different artist ( rock and country) when he is physically able ( Diabetes ) and the other guy is retired from the rough life of living on the road.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of my 'real' world friends are working musicians like me putting in time entertaining people. They vary in different stages of success from local heroes to touring pros. They're not the all time best at it but it's what they know and they do it because they love it. Several of my friends and a few relatives will be hitting a stage somewhere within the next hour or so. Magoos and Lennys in Tulsa are where I'm heading out in a few to see some good friends play, even tho I'll likely end up at a few more spots before I make it back home in the morning. Support your local musicians too as well as your fave national acts. I see some great players in the dives every week.

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^ I love Gilmour and Pink Floyd like nothing else, I grew up learning to solo better by dissecting and stealing all of his stuff, but the new music he's been recording on his houseboat is kind of weird and is not that great, ethereal sounding.

Latest posts

Top Bottom