Open Carry Bill Introducted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pak-40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HB2522 has been assigned to the public safety committee. It is time to make some calls guys!

Sen Barrington is the chair of the committee, and he decides when and if each bill gets heard. Please call and voice your support of the bill and that HB2522 gets a hearing at the earliest possible opportunity.

The number is 405-521-5563

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HB2522 has been assigned to the public safety committee. It is time to make some calls guys!

Sen Barrington is the chair of the committee, and he decides when and if each bill gets heard. Please call and voice your support of the bill and that HB2522 gets a hearing at the earliest possible opportunity.

The number is 405-521-5563
Rep. Senator Don Barrington voted yes on SB1733 so I doubt he will allow this one to fall off.

pak-40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He He! I just called Sen Barringtons office. The gal that answered the phone sounded very flustered and said, "we have have had a lot of calls today....Ill add your name to the list!" PLEASE call and voice your support. It does make a difference.

pak-40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who all has called Sen Barrington's office to ask for HB2522 to be heard as soon as possible? The Senate Public Safety Committee meets every Thursday, he could get it heard as early as next week if he wants to. The number is 405-521-5563

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just sent a detailed email to every member of the Senate's Public Safety Committee. I am pretty sure a couple or more will hit the delete button without even reading anything beyond the first line.

Latest posts

Top Bottom