Open carry update March 15th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
My class was taught by someone on this board and I thought it was outstanding. Certainly nothing like the one you describe. I'd say your instructor was sorely remiss in his duty to you.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
The bills have to be reconciled between the House and Senate. I'm not sure if they then go back before both houses for a final vote, or if just the committee ratifies them. I want to say another full vote on the combined bills.

THEN it goes to the governator.

Don't hold your breath... as many have pointed out, the timeline on these bills could easily end up going past the end of the session and, "Darn it! We just missed the dealine! We'll have to try again next year..."

It's happened before.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jckellison, if you feel that you did not receive adequate instruction to fulfill the performance objective set forth by CLEET and The OSBI, you are more than welcome to set through one of my classes for free. I promise you that the objectives will be covered and we will discuss the finer points of OK SDA at length. I'd hate to see a member of this site going around who did feel they were properly instructed... Especially since you already redeemed your certificate and are carrying a weapon in public. I'm teaching a class in Ada this weekend...

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL... It isn't the responsibility of a firearms instructor to train basic firearm safety. I feel it's the parents responsibility, amongst YouTube. Much like any discipline and basic life lessons. I'm not netting all instructors in the same boat either, just the un-instructure I had. By all means, throw no words in my mouth. And my point was politicians who haven't a clue about what they talk about to push and/or pull back within their parties objectives. They are public figures, I believe I may judge all I want as is my right as a human. My other point was how this "class" is nothing more than a beaurocratic "state holds no liability" get out of jail type of play. I will however apologize to you if misreading my post in anyway offended you. My bad.

ETA, never mind. I posted a starting reply, but am not going to start or encourage idiocy.

J

Jckellison

hahaha. I see your points gentlemen, but I'm afraid you've missed mine. I'll try to ratard my statements next time. I might take you up on your set through class. It's called an audit, and I'd be happy to. PM me some details.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Wilson, who served in the Marines during the Vietnam War, said that, "What we are talking about is amateurs carrying weapons." Even those who attend the course are still amateurs, he said.

"We are going to have a bunch of amateurs trying to intimidate people," Wilson said.

I have always had the belief that the Marines trained out the stupidity during boot camp. This idiot has proven my theory wrong. :screwy:

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
jim wiilson is usually on the wrong side of voting on most things anyways. I usually know he'll having some left-wing thing to say when I see his name mentioned in an article.

Latest posts

Top Bottom