Places that are off limits for CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Golden pawn III at 129th and admiral--sign in handwritten letters "NO CONCEALED WEAPONS"
The owner who also formerly owned Golden Pawn II on Peoria had expressed to me that he'd rather I carry in there....
I can't say the same for everyone but IMO from speaking with the owner, the sign is more for idiots than legal CWL holders.

oucheme

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of the Alltel Networks stores are posted, and the sign they use is extremely small, so be careful there. I guess if you've ever had to deal with their customer service you would understand why they post their stores. :puke:

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The owner who also formerly owned Golden Pawn II on Peoria had expressed to me that he'd rather I carry in there....
I can't say the same for everyone but IMO from speaking with the owner, the sign is more for idiots than legal CWL holders.

Even better. Selective gun control. Trust him to show up and testify that he told you that when some punk's momma is suing both of you for shooting fer poor little robber?

jej

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am visiting OK soon, with a valid CCW permit recognized by OK. I've read the statute and this thread and am confused about the rules for the lakes around Tulsa. Can I carry at Keystone? I guess it is a federal Corp of Engineers dam, and there is a state park there. I know carry is permitted at state parks. What is the deal with Corp lakes?

jej

jscg.nunley

Marksman
Reaction score
"a well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

- U.S. Constitution- 2nd Amendment

Latest posts

Top Bottom