Please OSA, tell me I misunderstood the news! Please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, the idea that the Affordable Care Act is too long to read is B.S. It does run over two thousand pages, but it's tripple spaced in HUGE print. You can read 20 pages a minute. It's not that big a deal.

Then why didn't Nancy read it? Why didn't she at least allow the house time to read it?

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, the idea that the Affordable Care Act is too long to read is B.S. It does run over two thousand pages, but it's tripple spaced in HUGE print. You can read 20 pages a minute. It's not that big a deal.

I know you are being sarcastic...

BFGcd8oCUAEEc7k.jpg

ACA 13,000 pages, additional regulations 20,000pages

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As I drove from Sapulpa to Denver today I listened to CSPAN radio for most of the way. I listened to ten resolutions presented that kept things like WIC and FEMA and other helpful programs going to help people while the fight in DC is going on. The Dems railed against every one because they want all or nothing. They were willing to bet against food stamps for pregnant women and their babies because it was convenient to their position despite in the past saying that they were the only party to care about poor people. Am I the only person who thinks that these people are absolute scum?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I drove from Sapulpa to Denver today I listened to CSPAN radio for most of the way. I listened to ten resolutions presented that kept things like WIC and FEMA and other helpful programs going to help people while the fight in DC is going on. The Dems railed against every one because they want all or nothing. They were willing to bet against food stamps for pregnant women and their babies because it was convenient to their position despite in the past saying that they were the only party to care about poor people. Am I the only person who thinks that these people are absolute scum?

No you are not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom