Poll- How do you feel about sending the military to the southern borders?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we use active military to secure the borders?

• You betcha!

Votes: 44 67.7%
  • Oh hell no!

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Beef up existing border patrol

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • What's a border?

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont really see it much different than the Irish, Italian, German migrations.

We aint at War with illegal immigrants. Mostly its just political rhetoric. I am not saying that illegal immigration isnt a problem....but its far from an act of war.

Its not an act of war, its a method of your lib buddy's to buy votes. The influx of illegal immigrants has reached such high levels that we now have 6 airline flights a day to ferry the illegal immigrants to facilities around the country.

Why in the fuch can we not use the same planes and money to fly them back to their own country?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its not an act of war, its a method of your lib buddy's to buy votes. The influx of illegal immigrants has reached such high levels that we now have 6 airline flights a day to ferry the illegal immigrants to facilities around the country.

Why in the fuch can we not use the same planes and money to fly them back to their own country?

My lib buddys??? Thats funny. Id rather debate about using the military as border patrol.

Why does anyone think the military should be used to patrol borders, provide security or provide humanitarian aid type projects after Hurricanes and other natural disasters????

The military is a FIGHTING FORCE....not a LABOR FORCE...and damn sure NOT a POLICE FORCE.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The military's primary function is national security. Defending and securing our border is a matter of national security.

That being said, if we send them to the southern border we must be prepared to send them to the northern border as well.

Too late. I'm already here. :)

Of course I did it according to the rules. My wife is starting the process and was complaining about the $680 cost of the citizenship application. If not for being able to do notary work (requires US citizenship in Oklahoma), I told her US citizenship wasn't worth the effort. I also told her if she were from Mexico, they'd give her citizenship free. Likely even give her free stuff.

Keep lettin' them slide right over the border unchecked and you won't have to worry about the slippery slope. It's crazy to drive through the northwestern part of the United States and even Canada and you don't see all the illegal aliens doing the construction and labor jobs. Even white people on lawn mowing crews. Here, you've let them just take over....

I go up to Washington state and Oregon every few weeks... only people I see working the fields are Mexicans. Same goes for most everywhere else. Seen them on construction and labor jobs as well. And yes, they can be found in Canada as well. Southern BC and Alberta have their share of Mexicans. Seen them in Nova Scotia, Quebec, New Brunswick too.

Most of have yet to realize the truth but the agenda is geared towards chaos. Divide and conquer the US from within by enemies of Liberty as well as foreign interests that control the media, the banks and politics. Your children and grand-children will not inherit the same nation you did. And it's your fault for giving the government to much power. A man is kneed and beaten to death at a theater by government employed thugs and you continue to support them.

I've said it before... government and it's employees are not your friends. If you think otherwise, you are a part of the problem and the reason why government is as powerful as it is. You did it to yourselves.

No cure for stupid...

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't really see it much different than the Irish, Italian, German migrations.

except they came through Ellis Island and were DOCUMENTED.

That's the main problem I have, have a system in place to document them and then QUICK THEM FREE EVERYTHING.

The Irish, German, Italian migrations were to escape problems in their home countries, same as the illegals now; BIG DIFFERENCE is they cam to assimilate and BE AMERICANS, most illegals now have no intentions of assimilation. Let's not forget the Chinese and then VIETNAM.

National Guard, Coast Guard, Border Patrol mission is to secure the borders, but sending in masses of troops along the southern border could lead to opening the door for Babba's initialization of martial law and his total dictatorship to finalize his 'fundamental change of America.' Babba and the Libs use the media to paint the GOP as uncaring for these poor children and hard working people just trying to better themselves and live the 'murican dream. They do have a significant impact on our economy and the entitlements expand that impact.

Beef up the Border Patrol, put some teeth in their ROE, turn them around on the spot and march them back, resistance / force is dealt with immediately and completely, not turn tail and run.

We are ALL immigrants, yes the Indians were the first immigrants. But we must have a system to control and document.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too late. I'm already here. :)

Of course I did it according to the rules. My wife is starting the process and was complaining about the $680 cost of the citizenship application. If not for being able to do notary work (requires US citizenship in Oklahoma), I told her US citizenship wasn't worth the effort. I also told her if she were from Mexico, they'd give her citizenship free. Likely even give her free stuff.

I go up to Washington state and Oregon every few weeks... only people I see working the fields are Mexicans. Same goes for most everywhere else. Seen them on construction and labor jobs as well. And yes, they can be found in Canada as well. Southern BC and Alberta have their share of Mexicans. Seen them in Nova Scotia, Quebec, New Brunswick too.

Most of have yet to realize the truth but the agenda is geared towards chaos. Divide and conquer the US from within by enemies of Liberty as well as foreign interests that control the media, the banks and politics. Your children and grand-children will not inherit the same nation you did. And it's your fault for giving the government to much power. A man is kneed and beaten to death at a theater by government employed thugs and you continue to support them.

I've said it before... government and it's employees are not your friends. If you think otherwise, you are a part of the problem and the reason why government is as powerful as it is. You did it to yourselves.

No cure for stupid...

Your right about that. They do field work. I have yet to see one of them on a road crew in Montana, Idaho or Washington. As for British Columbia and the Yukon I've never even seen a single mexican working the fields. A lot of immigrants from India, Pakistan and Nigeria is what I've seen working Canadian crop fields over the last two years. As for Canadian construction, mining and logging operations the only races I've ever seen on the numerous sites I've been to are white anglo's and indegineous First Nations people. If you make casual inquires those workers will tell you they don't want the immigrants on their crews and their companies won't hire them. Canada tends to run their border a little more tightly then we do.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am almost to the point where I would would be in favor of landmines along the border.

Me too, except the cartel-types will use innocents - including women and children - to play "mine sweeper" so they can traffic drugs and people over the border. I'm with armed military forces completely blanketing the border. Women and children get turned around, but men sneaking through get one warning shot.......

Heavily fine and imprison those who employ illegals here, along with militarizing the border (with real teeth), and the problem will quickly correct itself. No work, no money, risk getting shot - not worth it.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I vote for whatever it fu<king takes to get the job done. I'm sick of incompetence, PC-ness, and the general BS that goes on in Washington. The borders are a matter of a national security and in my opinion has been one of the most significant problems that has led to the degradation of our country over the past 3 decades.

We should pull our boys out of the sand pit and have a few reinforce the southern border. I certainly wouldn't mind the energy and resources used to fight the "war on drugs" used to fight off illegals instead. Our border policies are a flat out joke. At this point I just want a policy that is actually successful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom