Preppers Section

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure, but not worried about it being stored in a cool, dark room. I think most of that is wives tales, since they continue to sell it

Neptoon

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I'm just the new guy but, I think a preppers section would be a good idea. I'm always looking for ways to store food, water, ammo, etc.....

Last edited:

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a very appropriate time to have a preppers section. At this time there is a massive grass fire in Shawnee, which proves that prepping is not just for TEOTWAWKI or the Zombie apocalypse.
You need to think about what preps you need if a grass fire is heading for your house and you must evacuate. You should take pictures of the inside of your house, upload them to your computer and then transfer them offsite. The reason is that your house may be reduced to a slab and a pile of ashes and you need to be able to show the insurance agent what the interior of your home contained. You should also make a list of everything that has a serial number and included on that list should be the name and model number in addition to the serial number. Have a BOB that contains all your valuable papers(insurance, titles, birth certs, etc), any items of sentimental value that cannot be replaced, prescription medicines and a change of clothes. Don't trust your safe to withstand an intense fire. If you have time, load your firearms into your truck or SUV. If you are like many of us you will have too much ammo to load into a truck or SUV. If you have time, put your ammo into your underground storm shelter. Don't forget to put your dogs into your vehicle. You should have them on a lease because if you don't they may panic and run off. I am sure that you can think of additional wildfire preps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom