Nobody is buying s**t these days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your response that “no response is a response” is only known to you as a response. To me no response doesn’t tell me anything. I don’t know if you received my “lowball” offer or that you didn’t. So I’m wondering whether or not to try to contact you again and make a better offer, or no offer at all. A simple response of “ not interested “ might keep some people from “ pestering “ you. JMO

And some idiots will pay what you’re asking with no questions asked. I’ve been known to do that for something I really wanted.
If I send an offer and get no response I will usually send 2 -3 more offers each time lowering the amount

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My reply would be yes!!! But you don’t get the vehicle or title until it’s paid in full.

When I was 18 I bought a car that way.

My buddies dad, sold it to me for $1500, no interest, he held the car and assured me no one would drive it, but he would start it and keep the battery up.

Took me 10 weeks but I paid for that car.

1971 Lemans Sport, 2 door, 455 big block. Man what a ride.

I was credit poor in those days, just starting out and no one would loan me the money. So I did what I had to.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not understand why somebody gets mad at a low ball offer. They didn't build the gun, they have nothing invested in the gun but money, yet they take it personal. If you ever see something of mine posted in the classifieds, do not hesitate to make me an offer.I don't get mad.lol

Some people take it personally because they feel that individual is trying to take advantage of them so they can turn around and flip the item for a profit.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't mind holding something if I get the feeling the guy will follow thru. I've done that a few times here and it's always worked out. But payments? Maybe...but I hold on to the item and it's gonna be a short-term arrangement. Again...depending on the person.

Latest posts

Top Bottom