Racism at OU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hahaha...you just now noticed? These are the people that will be turning you in when general zod's regime declares marshal law.

I've already turned you in as a candidate for mandatory Rhinoplasty. Mandatory! I didn't need Marshal Law to do that. Lots of advance work being done on here. Clandestine stuff being done on here. You'll have a new nose when the time comes, and you'll like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've already turned you in as a candidate for mandatory Rhinoplasty. Mandatory! I didn't need Marshal Law to do that. Lots of advance work being done on here. Clandestine stuff being done on here. You'll have a new nose when the time comes, and you'll like it.

I am honored...perhaps we can all be made to look Klingon and the race baiters and race haters will be out of business!

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The racist chant that brought down the University of Oklahoma's chapter of Sigma Alpha Epsilon originated at a leadership cruise the national fraternity organization held four years ago, according to an investigation by the university.

CBS News reports that, at a press conference Friday, OU President David Boren said the chant was "widely known" at the conference and "informally shared amongst members on the leadership cruise."

Frat members who attended the conference later taught the chant to students pledging the fraternity, according to Boren.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/oklahoma-sae-racist-chant-national-fraternity-event-investigation/

Latest posts

Top Bottom