Racism at the University of Oklahoma...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, now the news story says that the person in the video demanding the OU pres resign "right f***ing now" was a faculty member who was recently fired from a dean position due to program cut backs. Maybe that's the pres trying to get OU out of the financial hole they're in....?
If I was a reporter I'd be looking for dirt on that faculty member, I bet it's not hard to find.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, now the news story says that the person in the video demanding the OU pres resign "right f***ing now" was a faculty member who was recently fired from a dean position due to program cut backs. Maybe that's the pres trying to get OU out of the financial hole they're in....?
If I was a reporter I'd be looking for dirt on that faculty member, I bet it's not hard to find.
I was thinking about the same. Just another disgruntled employee.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was in the military (Here I go again)... We always called each other Boy as I grew up- as in "Hey boy whatcha doin'?"! Anyway, I was standing in the chow hall and there was this Black guy and I said "Move that line up boy," and he glared at me and I asked a guy I knew standing next to me what was that guy's problem and his reply, "They don't like to be called Boy." You see I wouldn't have hurt that guy's feelings for the world but in innocence I insulted him. I never did that again but I did plenty of other stupid things. The guy and I could have talked it out but he was angry and probably wouldn't have accepted an apology regardless-but that's the way it is. Some people can disagree without shouting but certain people shout others down which is an infringement on the 1st Amendment or maybe abuse of the Amendment. We are all subjects of racism, Blacks, Hispanics or "Greenies" aren't the only ones that have to endure racism. I guess we just don't shout loud enough to be heard.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huh...

...I've been called "racist," "homophobe," and a few other choice names online for years. But then, the liberals tend to throw those words around like confetti as soon as one expresses anything contrary to their beliefs. Many don't even want to discuss differences.

Welcome to the club.

In reference unto the original post, I feel the two girls made a mistake as it was done in fun at the time. I do not think they should be expelled from school. It was a stupid decision, a learning experience, but butthurt people can just say they are offended and it will ruin someone's life. Get a grip.

Last edited:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not think they were being racist at all but just how it is perceived by others.
Remember the 2004 movie White Chicks
Racist or funny I say funny.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What's the issue with face paint? By itself it's meaningless. What about ski maks? Have to be an approved color based on your race? Blue Man Group must be racist towards Smurfs.
But when you pair it with saying “I’m a n-word” which she did... it’s pretty clear the intent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom