Racism at the University of Oklahoma...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But when you pair it with saying “I’m a n-word” which she did... it’s pretty clear the intent.

Which still gets a big "so what?" from me; she's allowed to make jokes about it, even if it isn't in good taste. The real stupidity I see in the whole thing is 1.) she let someone record it, and 2.), let them (or worse - she did it herself) put it on instagram. Doing stupid crap as a kid (and even as an adult) is pretty normal, recording it and uploading it for all to see is the height of stupidity.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It speaks to their level of stupidity.
A. This is 2019 in the United States of being offended. Even if they didn’t have a racist intent it’s going to backfire.
B. The generation of social media whores so desperate for likes and shares that people post anything. Which can go viral in minutes. Didn’t they learn anything from the frat boys?
C. It wasn’t funny or creative.
If you’re going to be racist, film it, post it for the whole world to see, at least make it be funny... You’d still be a stupid racist piece of **** but at least you made someone smile.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Which still gets a big "so what?" from me; she's allowed to make jokes about it, even if it isn't in good taste. The real stupidity I see in the whole thing is 1.) she let someone record it, and 2.), let them (or worse - she did it herself) put it on instagram. Doing stupid crap as a kid (and even as an adult) is pretty normal, recording it and uploading it for all to see is the height of stupidity.
Lol we agree a bit see next post.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol we agree a bit see next post.

A bit, yes. But I will say I have more respect for those "racist pieces of ****" than I do for white kids marching around the campus carrying signs that disparage their own race; being racist against others may be stupid, but how damned stupid must one be to hate themselves and their own? They aren't getting any points from their "Passover syndrome". They can have a beef without crapping in their own nest.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just can't figure out why people let stuff like this bother them, ignore it and in a few days it will go away and no one will need a psychiatrist or "comfort station." Back in '08 there was Black guy in PA I believe that was filled with hate (this was when Obama was running) and the guy said "all White babies should be killed." So who threw a fit over that? I don't remember marches or protests or even any politician saying that it was insulting or racist and should never have happened. The next day the sun came up as scheduled. But woe to the person that makes innocent remarks that are taken out of context.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not a racist. I don’t agree with racism. It is ridiculous. I am also proud to be white and Indian. I am so sick of this crap that is going on today. White people are automatically looked at as being racists. While blacks and other races get a pass. I see all kinds of things where other races are being racist towards whites and nothing is said. Makes me sick. I think what these two white girls did was ignorant. And that’s it. Black people just look for any little thing to scream racism. Because two girls did something silly OU is supposed to jump through hoops for blacks. It’s ridiculous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom