Rant about a website that I had all my log in information correct that would not accept it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking as an IT guy, that sounds like the website was targeting you. Bill Gates and the Soros NWO probably found out you didn't get the jab and are starting to implement their plan for revenge. I bet if you went to donate money to Kamala right now it'd work no problem.

I want to hear from an IT guru about this crap other than that lame upgrade excuse.

No one really appreciates the direction of the wind until you are spreading manure.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to hear from an IT guru about this crap other than that lame upgrade excuse.

No one really appreciates the direction of the wind until you are spreading manure.
No no, you were definitely targeted. Most payment systems were designed to be as hard as possible so that companies don't get their money, and you obviously had it figured out so Operation Screw-With-You was implemented to specifically go after you. Must be a Priority-1 level target too at least. They decided to pay to have an entire support apparatus in place just to begrudgingly take the money eventually while "logging" the complaint.

I mean sure, there's simpler explanations that I've seen from decades of support tickets and problem reports. Things like "caps lock" and "num lock" and "crap I forgot it" and "our website was having a DB issue that we're trying to fix quickly since we like to take money from customers" but all of those are out the window here probably. They wanted to get your all steamers so that you could rant about it.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
No no, you were definitely targeted. Most payment systems were designed to be as hard as possible so that companies don't get their money, and you obviously had it figured out so Operation Screw-With-You was implemented to specifically go after you. Must be a Priority-1 level target too at least. They decided to pay to have an entire support apparatus in place just to begrudgingly take the money eventually while "logging" the complaint.

I mean sure, there's simpler explanations that I've seen from decades of support tickets and problem reports. Things like "caps lock" and "num lock" and "crap I forgot it" and "our website was having a DB issue that we're trying to fix quickly since we like to take money from customers" but all of those are out the window here probably. They wanted to get your all steamers so that you could rant about it.
Yeah, right. Again, I have this property . . . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom