Real Mexican Restaurants in OKC...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Casa De Los Milagros Mexican Restaurant and Cantina is pretty good. It doesn't have all the traditional dishes, but their dishes are good. Plus they have a couple of Gun Friendly signs on the door(gunowners welome & nothing in this building is worth your life), so my brother and myself try to go there and support them. It is on N Classen. Ted's Cafe Escondido is good too, but I like Milagros much better.

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Los Des Velados (SW 29th and Kentucky. Just west on the south side). All kinds of street tacos. Really good fish tacos. Cash kinda place and they pretty much don't speak English.

Ables (50th and McArthur or I240 and May). Really authentic style Mexican food. The I240 one does tacos as well.

My neighbor owns one at SW 24th and Robinson that is really good. It is on the SE corner of the intersection. I can't remember the name though .

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My new favorite is Miguel's Taqueria on NW 23rd just East of Meridian. I eat there all the time... sometimes 2 or even 3 times a week. It helps that it's right by my house. the place is legit. They cook pastor outside for dinner when the weather is nice. Pastor, chorizo, lengue, menudo on weekends... it is pretty awesome. Their quesadillas and tacos are excellent, and their salsa verde rocks. They have great prices too. The place is always packed with lawn service trucks and other obviously Mexican-owned vehicles and everybody speaks Spanish in there, so you know it's good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom