Ron Paul for President

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We don't have the signatures in Oklahoma yet. We're at 32,000 - need 58,000 - deadline is March 1.

Not to be pessimistic, but I doubt that we'll get the total. Around 90% of the people that I've attempted to gather signatures from have told me that they were "informed" that signing the ballot access petition was signing a legal agreement to join the Libertarian Party (which is wholly untrue) or that Oklahoma doesn't legally recognize petitions (which is also wholly untrue).

I really hope you get them all. Heck if I run into somebody collecting signatures I will sign it, but I have never run into anybody doing it.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
These treads are always entertaining. Bitching and moaning over a donkey and an elephant. lol. This guy is better than this guy because of this and that.. At the end of the day, they are all the same. They have always been. They vote according to how much money they get from the lobbyist.

^^This is true,Thomas Jefferson wrote of this 200+ years ago.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Might be because outside of government spending, Paul is not a conservative.

Which is fine by me. He's a fiscal conservative who's other interest is liberty. IMO, the federal government should be about providing for the common defense and essential services that cannot be otherwise provided. Where we got the idea that it should be about telling everyone what they shall and shall not do is beyond me.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which is fine by me. He's a fiscal conservative who's other interest is liberty. IMO, the federal government should be about providing for the common defense and essential services that cannot be otherwise provided. Where we got the idea that it should be about telling everyone what they shall and shall not do is beyond me.

Comes from those that think the rest of us should support those that hurt themselves or destroy their lives doing stupid things.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too at one time was sacred into believing the the war propaganda of the banker owned main stream media. I decided to do some of my own research and found out the truth. Here is a factual history lesson on our intervention with Iran.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WVtpao0KSM

Weather you like it or not, we are broke. The rest of the world knows this and are dumping the USD. When you study history you find that most great empires fail, not by invading forces, but by the destruction of there currency. A decade of war with "terror" has left us on the verge of ruin. I guess those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

I knew this already, but if you haven't seen this video or know our history with Iran WATCH THIS.

Foreign entanglements cause unforeseen consequences.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Comes from those that think the rest of us should support those that hurt themselves or destroy their lives doing stupid things.

So why punish a libertarian for what liberals do? The only connection between the two is the letter "L". :(

I knew this already, but if you haven't seen this video or know our history with Iran WATCH THIS.

Foreign entanglements cause unforeseen consequences.

Oh you just whacked a hornet's nest with a big stick! Most folks on this forum believe that the U.S. didn't do anything to Iran and that they only hate us because they're muslim.

Latest posts

Top Bottom