Ron Paul!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edgar Derby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK, I'm sick of Ron Paul after this last debate. I was a big fan of his, but he seemed almost idiotic yesterday.

I don't think he's qualified to be President, when he answers a question about the Gov't feeding school kids for three minutes instead of talking about something that really matters. He gave no solutions to anything really or in any way talked about what he would do as President.

Moderator: Mr. Paul could you please explain why the Gov't shouldn't give a mentally retarded person a drivers license?

Ron Paul: Well, the Constitution says...

Enough already! He makes Sarah Palin look smart sometimes.

So who did y'all like in last nights debate?

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't watch it..but when he turned down an offer to be on Bill O'Reilly's show because he said he probably had more important things to do, this showed me he wasn't the smartest player in the game. He is always saying what the Constitution says when most of the time it don't say it..Don't know who I'm for except it will be whoever runs against Obummer.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like his platform or not, I think Huntsman presents himself better than the other candidates. I like Paul well enough, but he just doesn't articulate well. Too many "uh"s and "well"s in there.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
None of the candidates should be judged to much by last nights debate. It was stacked against them from the start and designed to make them all look as dumb as possible.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None of the candidates should be judged to much by last nights debate. It was stacked against them from the start and designed to make them all look as dumb as possible.

After the last election, I think they should have to stand up and tell the people if they are writing a book about Obama, before they start asking questions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom