Ron Paul!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After the last election, I think they should have to stand up and tell the people if they are writing a book about Obama, before they start asking questions.

True and some of the questions showed just how dumb the left can be.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None of the candidates should be judged to much by last nights debate. It was stacked against them from the start and designed to make them all look as dumb as possible.

Damn Reptilians are rigging the debates again. You know they'll do what it takes to keep lizard blood in power.

Glad to see I'm not the only one on this forum with my third eye open.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can tell it was a loser by no questions on Fast and Furious, but I did get a laugh out of Jon Huntsman being asked to identify the “crazy” Republicans in the room.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My problem with Ron Paul has always been that I completely agree with and support him through about 90% of what he stands for and what he says...

But then there's that 10% of the time when he says something almost completely idiotic. I like to think deep down that if he's elected, his cabinet and the powers that be would keep him from tripping over his own stupidity, but we're approaching 20 years of Jerry Springer Presidential clowns so I've sort of learned to suppress that line of wishful thinking.

Still - gun to my head, he's probably got my vote as of right now.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't judge any candidate by one debate, or one interview. I'd still vote for him. I voted for Bush and that dumbass couldn't talk his way out of a urine soaked paper bag.

As for being on the Bill O'Reilly show, I'd sooner set myself on fire. He is an ass, and gives Republicans a bad name. I don't want to be associated with anyone that closed minded. He can suck a big fat turd.

Thanks for your consideration...

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's the deal with the eyebrows? Paul comes across on TeeVee as a weak and withered old man who can no longer groom himself. Do we really want that in the White House?

Edgar Derby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
None of the candidates should be judged to much by last nights debate. It was stacked against them from the start and designed to make them all look as dumb as possible.

True, but most of the other candidates rolled their eyes and said "I want to talk about..." and dismissed a few dumb questions. Not RP, though.

Gingrich did a good job with his 3 questions.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still like Ron Paul, probably because he comes off as a loon sometimes and that's what this country needs...a loon with some looney ideas that coul get this country outta the toilet.

I saw orielly making fun of him last night about the Iran comments. Seriously I don't give a damn about Irans nuke program near as much as I care about the invasion of our southern border and the war going on on our side of it, that we refuse to participate in and keep hoping it'll just go away.

I care that this nation is broke and jackasses just want us to pay more taxes so they can spend more money on bullish!t and in my opinion Gingrich is the smartest one running in the race.

Latest posts

Top Bottom