Ron Paul!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm liking Herman Cain more and more. Sadly, I don't think he stands a snowball's chance in hell at winning, but the man sure knows how to think outside the box. His 999 plan is utter brilliance IMO. Hopefully he'll land a juicy commission appointment. How about he runs the Fed or Commerce or something?

Newt kicked ass last night but his heart really isn't in it I'm afraid. We'll see.

I think the media has already hand picked Romney. Personally I'm probably voting for Bachman at this point, I like her grit, and she's smart. I told my wife last night that she has bigger balls than anybody in DC. But there's a long way to go just yet, nothing's set in stone other than the fact that any one of them is light years more qualified and better than Nobama.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously I don't give a damn about Irans nuke program near as much as I care about the invasion of our southern border and the war going on on our side of it, that we refuse to participate in and keep hoping it'll just go away.

I agree. Our house is full of intruders because the back door is left wide open, and rather than do something to try and shut the door and boot the intruders out, we worry about what one family might be doing in their basement down the street. It's hard to believe we could be this stupid by accident.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm liking Herman Cain more and more. Sadly, I don't think he stands a snowball's chance in hell at winning, but the man sure knows how to think outside the box. His 999 plan is utter brilliance IMO.

Am I the only one that thinks the 999 plan sounds like a pizza promotion?

[Broken External Image]

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. Our house is full of intruders because the back door is left wide open, and rather than do something to try and shut the door and boot the intruders out, we worry about what one family might be doing in their basement down the street. It's hard to believe we could be this stupid by accident.

I don't think it is by accident. Billions are spend on lobbying every year, somebody is getting his money's worth.
Santorum sounded like a neocon ready for foreign adventures, Bachman is ready to go after Iran, Perry gives illegals in state tuition but out of state to Americans from other states, Paul sounded like he doesn't care if there is a border or not, typical Libertarian, Huntsman believes in the global warming hoax. Newt could not get voted in Congress if he tried. Cain is good but needs to polish his act, a few years from now maybe.
That leaves Mitt as the only choice for now.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't judge any candidate by one debate, or one interview. I'd still vote for him. I voted for Bush and that dumbass couldn't talk his way out of a urine soaked paper bag.

As for being on the Bill O'Reilly show, I'd sooner set myself on fire. He is an ass, and gives Republicans a bad name. I don't want to be associated with anyone that closed minded. He can suck a big fat turd.

Thanks for your consideration...

Don't think any of them pack the gear to turn this before it goes south. DC seems to finish off reasonable people. But I can say this: Spot-on comment about Bildo O'Really. He can smoke a terd in hell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom