Rossi Rio Bravo 22 LR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bohanan81

New to the site!
Reaction score
Recently purchased one of these relatively cheap. Was wondering if anyone has had experiences with this firearm or can maybe give some suggestions on what can be done with it as far as better accessories.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That all depends on if yours is the wood or plastic model. The plastic model has some of the best sights I've ever used on a bottom budget rifle. I have considered cutting out the fake MLOK holes up front to install a flashlight mount but to be honest we've been extremely content shooting it as it comes out of the box.

In my opinion, the only thing the rifle needs is a threaded barrel. (And maybe a real MLOK hole)

Bohanan81

New to the site!
Reaction score
That all depends on if yours is the wood or plastic model. The plastic model has some of the best sights I've ever used on a bottom budget rifle. I have considered cutting out the fake MLOK holes up front to install a flashlight mount but to be honest we've been extremely content shooting it as it comes out of the box.

In my opinion, the only thing the rifle needs is a threaded barrel. (And maybe a real MLOK hole)
Thanks! I have the plastic one. I was considering getting the wood stock just because I like the look of a wood stock better.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks! I have the plastic one. I was considering getting the wood stock just because I like the look of a wood stock better.
My advice, shoot the hell out of it, and after a couple thousand rounds, sell it for what you paid (if it was a cheap enough purchase, mine was) and save up not much more for a Henry with nicer-than-Rossi wood

Latest posts

Top Bottom