Ruger's new 10/22 version. The "Appleseed Ruger"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From a marksmanship instructor's perspective, the flash hider is actually a useful item, because it acts as a muzzle protector... sometimes Liberty Training Rifles get loaned to noobs who like to stick the muzzle in the dirt.

backspur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the concept. I just hope the sights are click adjustable. If they are similar to the ones on the Ruger Scout rifle they won't be.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just added Tec-Sights to my 10/22 Take-down model. For those familiar with the M-16A1/AR-15A1 type sights the front is adjustable for horizontal, and the rear is adjustable for left and right movement with two size peep holes no ghost ring. At 25yds she'll put one round almost on top of the other, at 50yds she'll stay under 2 inch's. Not bad for a plain jane 10/22 who's only special is that she brake's down into two halves.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just added Tec-Sights to my 10/22 Take-down model. For those familiar with the M-16A1/AR-15A1 type sights the front is adjustable for horizontal, and the rear is adjustable for left and right movement with two size peep holes no ghost ring. At 25yds she'll put one round almost on top of the other, at 50yds she'll stay under 2 inch's. Not bad for a plain jane 10/22 who's only special is that she brake's down into two halves.

That is pretty cool!

Latest posts

Top Bottom