School me on AR charging handle upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya know Wormy, they make black RTV! LOL

As for the Raptor and why I prefer it, it takes everything the GF offers, adds ambi function and smothers it all with gooey smoothness that the GF can't match. :)

If you look at the Raptor, the strong side (for righties) is considerably smaller than the weak. That's to compensate for the forward assist. On the strong side, it really doesn't stick out any more than the Mod 4 GF or PRI. The way the latch is contoured and lack of a prominent hook shape keeps it pretty snag-free.

Oh, and I got mine on an introductory promo. $69 and free shipping! :D

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't even know what to say now.

A little slack jawed with a touch of face palm myself.
Thanks for posting that pic. It reminded me that I need to do that RTV mod to my GF CH's as well.

Yeah, me too. Thats the only gripe i have had with the skirted gen 2 model. It was supposed to eliminate the spitting, but my face, glasses and cap attest otherwise. Beyond that small issue, and its only an issue when suppressed, i have nothing but love for the mod 4.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have always had the stock G.I. on all my guns, but I am going to try the Ranier Arms Raptor ambi on my Knights SR-15. I have read a lot of good about it. It will also help that I am left handed as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom