Speaking of car tags...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to see them go to two year renewals.
We have them now (assuming they’re not out of stock at your tag agency). When I transferred my mom’s car into my name last month, they asked if I wanted to do one year or two, so I went the two year route. (IIRC, the two-year carries a little bit of a break over the annual renewal price.)

I’m pretty sure I did the two-year renewal on my truck a few months ago, too, but I’ve slept not nearly enough since then.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I'll see when I'm due to renew again in a few years. Seems weird to get to reuse the same picture for multiple licenses, but we're not quite as crazy as the 20-25 year license in Arizona.
you cant use the same picture, it must be a picture taken in the last 6 months (dont know how they will know if its been longer but thats what the link said)

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you cant use the same picture, it must be a picture taken in the last 6 months (dont know how they will know if its been longer but thats what the link said)
The picture you upload isn’t used for the license; it’s only used for a human to review to confirm your identity (I don’t recall if it says this on the page I linked, but it says it in the process). They reuse the picture from your previous license on your renewed license, so, hooray, my license picture might be unflattering, but at least I look four years younger…hell, I’ll look 12 years younger at my next renewal, so I got that going for me.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma kept getting an extension for whatever reason, but the final deadline is coming up pretty quick if I remember correctly. My wife has been fighting getting one from a previous divorce a zillion years ago, but it's getting time to get the paperwork in order to proceed.
Women in divorces have a major issue because of name changes. They have to produce a ton of documentation from what we have researched.
Well mattress Mary didn't want to do anything to get Oklahoma compliant.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you met these redneck, techtard, back water, inbred country, 3rd grade drop outs?

We try, but minimum effort isn't in the equation.

The divorce / name change dilemma can be daunting for some.
I worked with a woman that had been married and divorced 7 times. #2 & #5 were the same fool. Between #3 & #4, only 3 days (Monday - Friday) between divorce and remarried, she didn't go back to maiden name. It was then discovered, she had put wrong birthday on 2 different employment records.
She was having all kinds of problems getting RealID.

We told her, if she needed help proving who she was, tell the contact Holiday Inn, they had named whole wings of the buildings after her.

Yes, we ended up in HR. He laughed harder than us. Just because it's true, doesn't mean you can say it.
Hey now azzwhole! I dropped out in 8th grade thank you very much..

Latest posts

Top Bottom