Storm Shelter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone has kept track of the jump in sales this year? (I'm assuming there is one).

I'm sure there has been a jump, the OP stated they set his order back twice. You know, too, one of those concrete pill boxes adds a little value to your property, too. We've got cactuses planted all over ours to give it a Southwesterny look...

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My maternal grandmother (I miss her very much) would hit the cellar every time it clouded up good. I never knew why. I don't remember her and grandpa (I miss him a lot) ever living in a house very long before they put in a cellar.
One of my earliest memories is of a local character in Elk City hand digging the cellar for my grandparents.
My house has a basement, you can walk out of it in to the cellar.
I was in New Mexico when El Reno got it this last time. Listening to Mark Levin on the radio, I don't think there's an OKC station that carries his show, but he was warning you guys anyway. Several times. If for no other reason than that, I listen to his show now when I can.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone has kept track of the jump in sales this year? (I'm assuming there is one).

When I called after the May 20 tornado, I got mine scheduled for mid-July. After the May 31 storms my wife's aunt called and they were scheduling her for something like September or October.

From what I see you can figure a crew can do two a day basically on the 3x7 units. I think they might be limited to 1-day on the bigger units.

Tampabucs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The OSA discount is with F5 Storm Shelters.

We are still offering our OSA discount at F5 Storm Shelters and we have been able to take care of many members on here. If you can call us at 405-802-6946 or email us we can get you setup. Our website is www.f5stormsheltersok.com

We will also be at the Oklahoma State Fair in the Oklahoma Expo Building if you want to come by and see them.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are still offering our OSA discount at F5 Storm Shelters and we have been able to take care of many members on here. If you can call us at 405-802-6946 or email us we can get you setup. Our website is www.f5stormsheltersok.com

We will also be at the Oklahoma State Fair in the Oklahoma Expo Building if you want to come by and see them.

Good to see you back on here! I'll see your crew in January when they come for my installation!

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I haven't made it back to an actual PC to get these pics posted since I went to the fair on Tuesday and I couldn't get the blasted things to upload to my photobucket via mobile to save my life. So better late than never I guess - this is what I saw. Obviously there are a few caveats, like...if you are looking at F5 talk to Tampabucs because it sounds like he is taking good care of OSAers and GroundZero doesn't have their fair prices listed on their sheet, you had to talk to a salesperson to get a number - which I didn't do because I already have a shelter, I didn't want to waste their time because they were pretty darned busy when I was by there.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom