Student Loan (Repayment)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you for it during this 39 year inflation high?

• Yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • Not sure what to think about it.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Why should any student loan be forgiven or lowered? If you borrow money you should pay it back. Just because some chose to pursue degrees in fields that don’t pay well if it gets them a job at all is no excuse. I’m also opposed to the government loaning an 18 year old thousands of dollars to live off campus in a fancy apartment and party all of the time. There should be limits for tuition, books, and dorm housing only. And then, only if grades are being maintained and progress towards a degree is being made.

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After college I took a full time job using my degree and then continued to work a part time job on the weekends for several years. So for years I worked 7 days a week basically to make sure we could pay off loans fast, buy a house, invest young…. I don’t feel bad for anyone now as bad as that sounds. Pick a viable degree or don’t go and go into a trade, work more than 1 job if needed. It’s not just college kids, I see people begging for money constantly on Facebook or places like that who barely have 1 part time job let alone multiple. People need to get back to doing what you need to in order to get ahead and set yourself up.

Sorry for the rant, one of my biggest pet peeves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom