Syria mess, how far do we go.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump cancels South America trip to 'oversee the American response to Syria'

•President Trump will not travel to South America this week, the White House says.
•Vice President Mike Pence will make the trip in Trump's stead.
•The White House says Trump will stay in the U.S. in order to "oversee the American response to Syria and to monitor developments around the world."

President Donald Trump speaks to the press with Vice President Mike Pence (L), in the Diplomatic Room of the White House on March 23, 2018 in Washington, DC.
Getty Images

President Donald Trump speaks to the press with Vice President Mike Pence (L), in the Diplomatic Room of the White House on March 23, 2018 in Washington, DC.

President Donald Trump has canceled his scheduled trip to multiple South American countries originally planned for this week, the White House said Tuesday.

In a statement, press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said the president "will not attend the 8th Summit of the Americas in Lima, Peru or travel to Bogota, Colombia as originally scheduled."

Vice President Mike Pence will make the trip in Trump's stead, Sanders said.

The White House said Trump will stay in the U.S. in order to "oversee the American response to Syria and to monitor developments around the world."

The surprise change to an event scheduled for later this week came amid Trump's continued effort to negotiate trade deals — and his continued anger over the special counsel's Russia probe and a recent raid on his personal lawyer's residence and office.

Trump met with military officials in the White House Monday evening to deliberate over the administration's response to an alleged chemical weapons attack carried out by Syrian President Bashar Assad's government against its own people.

In comments to the press before the round-table meeting began, however, Trump focused much more on the warranted search of lawyer Michael Cohen's office and residence that morning by the FBI, which had reportedly received a referral from special counsel Robert Mueller.

Trump called the raid "disgraceful" and "a total witch hunt" in his remarks, and said the entire special counsel's probe of potential collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia is "an attack on our country in a true sense."

Asked if he would fire Mueller, Trump said: "Many people have said, 'You should fire him.' Again, they found nothing."

Trump's invective for the FBI's search of Cohen — who is being investigated for crimes possibly related to bank fraud and campaign finance violations, the Washington Post reported — carried over to Twitter on Tuesday morning.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/10/tru...o-oversee-the-american-response-to-syria.html

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you have some iodine if you are not in the Tinker blast zone...and I don't want to hear a word from any democrats...u pushed this man for 2yrs to start a war with Putin and now you are getting what you wanted.

And that filthy coward Glenn Beck spent the morning scared about nuclear war and Trump's tweeting threats...Beck! This is what you've wanted...and that pansy vegan, anti-assault weapon worm side-kick of his named Stu (or David Hogg, might be the same person), was all of the sudden wondering now if the Libertarian's were right about non-interventionism.

I think all liberals, never-Trumpers, and neo-cons should be excited today...too bad only the ruling class who start the wars have the bunkers...he's a senile stooge who is easily manipulated as long as he thinks he's not being manipulated. And too confused to see that under his apparent logic, killing kids with barrel bombs is just peachy...use the barrel bombs and we'll leave you alone, but if you use some method we don't approve of, THEN we will react. How about the forceps used to grab late-term babies before snipping their heads off in abortions? Why not respond to the deaths of those kids Mr. Trump; surely that is as bad as chemical weapons? Nahhh, I want liberals to like me so I'll just start a war with Russia instead...

I like some of his policies but he really must be dumber than sheet? I hope we somehow dodge this one guys. Maybe Putin will be the adult in the room?

Last edited:

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
HAHAHA
Exciting-times-ahead-1.jpg

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL...a dietary iodine supplement isn't gonna do you any good unless you are taking a LOT; u need the kind the gov't itself stock piles such as after Fukushima...this ain't got nothing to do with AJ.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chlorine gas got me good when I was a kid. I popped open the lid on an almost empty granulated chlorine barrel and was instantly knocked flat on my face by the gas. We are talking one single breath and BAM! That was just granulated so I can't imagine what a gas chlorination system leak or intentional attack could do. If the ratio is too dense there's no second breath or moving to a safer place, you're simply done.. It hurt like hell too!

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Former UK Ambassador to Syria: Syrian Chemical Weapons Attack Was STAGED By Islamic Jihadi Propagandists, No One Actually Died

[https://www]

by George Washington

Wed, 04/11/2018 - 11:41

SHARES

The former UK Ambassador to Syria, Peter Ford, told BBC Radio Scotland regarding the alleged Douma chemical weapons attack:

The Syrian government is probably not guilty

The sources claiming there was a chemical weapons attack are pro-Islamist jihadi propaganda outlets

The incident was probably staged, and it is likely that no one actually died

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom