Syria mess, how far do we go.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure looks surgical. A few lab janitors out of work for sure. While I agree there is likely no "right" side to be on in this one. A strong show that the use of chemical weapons is abhorrent to the civil world is a message that did need to be delivered. Thanks raytheon!!

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting, I'm pretty sure we, as a nation just a few years ago, were assured by the president none the less, that "all chemical weapons had been removed from Syria.

Since the "light worker" got them out can you explain how he had them to use?

Oh wait I know t wasn't asssad, it was the brits, right? Geeze...

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A strong show that the use of chemical weapons is abhorrent to the civil world is a message that did need to be delivered. Thanks raytheon!!

CS or tear gas is classified as a chemical weapon and its use has been banned in warfare since 1993. It is nevertheless allowed for domestic riot control.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never mentioned Russia, and what's the difference between people who slice off the heads of living people and those who gas them?

Woody

Sry if my quoting you seemed like I was being argumentative; wasn't intending so. I was really just speaking to the situation more than your quote.

As for the difference, "but he gassed his own people" was used to kill 1 million people in Iraq including 6k plus Americans. It also costed 1 Trillion dollars. We can't solve all the world's problems and when we kill 54 million infants at home "legally", how does that then justify us spending 1 Trillion dollars to secure foreign borders (instead of our own) and killing 1000x the civilians in a war we start make up for a few people being gassed by their own leader? I doubt Assad even did it as he had NOTHING to gain by it. But even if he did, being Al Queda's air force is wrong...you know it and I know it. Assad is indirectly much more in line with western values than the people we are helping by attacking him. If the head choppers were trying to overthrow our gov't here, then 7yrs into the civil war I'd probably not be so concerned if Trump used gas on them too so my daughters could have the right to live more freely and drive and go to college rather than be sex slaves with their genitals cut off by the radical muslims. That is a LOT of difference to answer your question.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

From Drudge link to RT.

Russia’s Defense Ministry says “US instructors” are training militants to stage false flag chemical attacks in south Syria. The incidents are said to be a pretext for airstrikes on Syrian government troops and infrastructure

Latest posts

Top Bottom