Texas House Passes Suppressor Freedom Bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even with super sonic ammo the sound suppression is nice. It may be kind of a pain, but well worth it. I have a 7.62, a .22 and about to get a pistol suppressor. For example a .45 will work with 9mm.

Cpshooter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont see the feds raiding all these pot farms popping up all over Okie land, or the shops that sell it, or the "doctors" you pay that give you a "license" cause you got a hang nail, stubbed your toe, etc etc.

So why cant gun owners have the same leeway pot growers, sellers and users have, its all still illegal on the federal level.
Spot on!!!! I totally concur.

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the biggest misconceptions about suppressor ownership. YOU DONT NEED A CLASS 3 LICENSE!!! You can get one as a normal, law abiding citizen, without a class 3 license.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the biggest misconceptions about suppressor ownership. YOU DONT NEED A CLASS 3 LICENSE!!! You can get one as a normal, law abiding citizen, without a class 3 license.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Yup just gotta ay the king his tribute.

Then you join the cool kid club well after you pay the dues, get your picture taken, send over 2 copies of pics and print cards, send a notification letter to your county sheriff or chief law enforcement officer for your area, send it all in and wait, and wait, and wait well you get the idea.

But then again its only for the cool kids on the block LOL...

Its a pain in the ass is what it is but its fun so ya I play the game.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
tapatalk_-1966057137.jpg

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The biggest issue with NFA items is that it allows warrantless searches of the premises for simply getting the tax stamp.

That is not correct.

The atf cannot just enter your home based solely on your legally possessed class 3 item, suppressor, SBR, SBS or aow.

You do not give up your 4th amendment rights just for having a tax stamp related item.

If the atf or any le agency wants to enter your home they must have a warrant, signed by a judge, the warrant must be clear about why it was issued, areas and persons to be searched, what is being searched for and provided to you at time of service.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is not correct.

The atf cannot just enter your home based solely on your legally possessed class 3 item, suppressor, SBR, SBS or aow.

You do not give up your 4th amendment rights just for having a tax stamp related item.

If the atf or any le agency wants to enter your home they must have a warrant, signed by a judge, the warrant must be clear about why it was issued, areas and persons to be searched, what is being searched for and provided to you at time of service.
Yes they can. This is exactly how they busted FPSRussia. They had a bogus Warrant which would have normally thrown out the evidence but since he had some silencers, they used that as the reason for a warrantless search of his house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom