Thank you to the OHP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet he tested once and didn't make the cut. :)
To the OP, hope you never do undercover work. Why on earth would you blab the trooper's name? He did you a favor, cut you a break, and you just can't wait to tell everyone..... Sometimes there is a lot to be said for not saying anything.

To OkieOFT....why are you so angry with LEOs?

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Danger, I haven't heard somebody whine as much as you since the last FGST dropout.

What are you, 10, maybe 12?

Its a terrifying thought that ignoramuses share the road with us that think like you. FWIW, the public highways aren't your race track and the simple fact that you can drive in a straight line on a strip has only a little bit to do with how you drive on a poorly maintained public roadway, and I would eagerly take a week every year of ledt against a wannabe public highway drag racer.

Amen.

To all of you who whine about officers driving fast all of the time, get over it. When your house is being robbed or you're being mugged I hope they take their sweet @$$ time and go the speed limit, just to make you happy. Your house might be empty or you might be unconscious by the time they arrive, but you'll be able to sleep at night knowing they didn't drive too fast on the way to your aid.

To the idiot that Traxxis is talking about, you're name is not worth remembering or even hitting the back button to look. You're "that guy" that gets to apologize in court that you hit and killed a mother and her kids because you felt that you are above the law.

I'm sure "the road was lonely, my truck is fast, and I drag race" would make that Judge realize that you are right and let you go about your selfish inconsiderate way.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh and since we're thanking OHP here much thanks to the OHP officer that had a car stopped on Old Wister Highway here outside of Poteau. Your spotlight was so bright that myself and three other cars had to slow down to 5mph just to see where we were going. Should have put my car off in a ditch and blamed it on you, but i'm sure you would find some way to weasel out of any liability, despite endangering public safety, probably moreso than the speeding car you just had to pull over on a rural road that you probably shouldn't be patroling in the first place.

I would have loved to pulled over and gave the guy a piece of my mind, but i'm sure he would have shot me or thrown me in jail (Whoop de doo worked there for 2 years jackhole) for obstructing justice or something stupid.

You are just full of genious!! I pray to God that you don't reproduce.

There are lots of circumstances. Among them, I you get a call that someone is braking into your house then you are clear to exceed the speed limit how you see fit.

Once again, please show me where in State law it states the exceptions/circumstances???

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, it takes a lot to get me bothered enough to call someone out, but ill be danged if he didn't find a way to do it. :)
Amen.

To all of you who whine about officers driving fast all of the time, get over it. When your house is being robbed or you're being mugged I hope they take their sweet @$$ time and go the speed limit, just to make you happy. Your house might be empty or you might be unconscious by the time they arrive, but you'll be able to sleep at night knowing they didn't drive too fast on the way to your aid.

To the idiot that Traxxis is talking about, you're name is not worth remembering or even hitting the back button to look. You're "that guy" that gets to apologize in court that you hit and killed a mother and her kids because you felt that you are above the law.

I'm sure "the road was lonely, my truck is fast, and I drag race" would make that Judge realize that you are right and let you go about your selfish inconsiderate way.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh and since we're thanking OHP here much thanks to the OHP officer that had a car stopped on Old Wister Highway here outside of Poteau. Your spotlight was so bright that myself and three other cars had to slow down to 5mph just to see where we were going. Should have put my car off in a ditch and blamed it on you, but i'm sure you would find some way to weasel out of any liability, despite endangering public safety, probably moreso than the speeding car you just had to pull over on a rural road that you probably shouldn't be patroling in the first place.

I would have loved to pulled over and gave the guy a piece of my mind, but i'm sure he would have shot me or thrown me in jail (Whoop de doo worked there for 2 years jackhole) for obstructing justice or something stupid.

There's your sign.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I was driving to Lake Texoma earlier tonight when I was pullled over by a trooper near the ok/tx border in Marshall county south of Madill for 80 in a 65. I informed him I was carrying a concealed weapon and he said oooook. He didn't ask me where the gun was just asked me why I was driving so fast. Took about 5 minutes and gave me a written warning. Just wanted to thank for for the warning instead of the $220 citation. As a future Leo I greatly appreaciate everything they do for us.

Good luck with your career choice. I know that when GC got into law enforcement it was because he thought he could make a difference. He is a little bit more jaded now, but I can tell you (because I have seen it) that some things never change. He does his gut level best to leave the people he meets in his day-to-day activities better off than when he met them, even if they don't deserve it sometimes.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, but there are plenty of places on this planet with high or no speed limits at all, including a couple right here on the mainland. Accidents on those roads are either very low or never happen. I can understand limits on city streets and such, but I-40 and other interstates should either have no limit or at the least 80.

I wouldn't be thanking the guy for giving me a warning, I would be angry for him wasting my time in the first place!

I don't know where you get your slanted statistics from, but they are DEAD WRONG! Half of the morons on the road can't control a vehicle in a safe manner at any speed, let alone cutting them loose to find out how fast they can go before killing someone.
I'm sure you are no doubt one of the idiots that rides people @sses that are doing the speed limit too. I look forward to brake checking you and finding out of your vehicle fits in my trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom