The Title of this Thread is Too Long...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK ... do you know I am in love with Marvin Gaye or what that just a lucky guess?? :D

And I am afraid we would have to bring the Suburban too if we loaded up EVERYTHING ... almost 10 years of marriage brings more than a little baggage! :giveup::D

Nice! Ya'll must have a lot to fill up two SUV's. Yes I know Marvin's your favorite. You'd be amazed how much I know about most the people on here. I have good sources from my time with the NSA.;)

It was just a coincidence (spelling:screwy:), it's one of my all time favorite songs. We actually used to play it over the bull horn when we drove through the streets of Rhamadi.:bowdown:You should've seen those Iraqi's faces!:rollingla

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh, pleez ... I'd be your dog if you showed up here for beef jerky too but when you ran out I would be licking GC's hand again!! :sorry4:

Besides I hear good ol' Biscuit is a bit of a lush ... :yikes2: He's his "momma's" dog ... All PD would have to do is pop a top and he would come runnin' LOL

Lol... he likes bottles over cans and only the good stuff... Amber he is in the "I owe somebody big for this" thread in the photos section.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice! Ya'll must have a lot to fill up two SUV's. Yes I know Marvin's your favorite. You'd be amazed how much I know about most the people on here. I have good sources from my time with the NSA.;)

It was just a coincidence (spelling:screwy:), it's one of my all time favorite songs. We actually used to play it over the bull horn when we drove through the streets of Rhamadi.:bowdown:You should've seen those Iraqi's faces!:rollingla

Man ... I thought I was the only one who kept track of things like that!! LOL
When I first started posting here there were a few guys who didn't care for me (hey, no skin off my teeth ... the feeling was mutual). I had this nasty habit of calling them when they talked out of both sides of their mouths. Spent an inordinate amount of time searching threads ... it was great fun!! Much like hunting!! LOL

You know, one of my only regrets over the years is not enlisting in the military. I let my parents talk me out of it. My guess is I would have had a great time. Psychological warfare is my favorite kind!! :wink2:

Lol... he likes bottles over cans and only the good stuff... Amber he is in the "I owe somebody big for this" thread in the photos section.

He is such a good dog!! Based on what the doc told me Tuesday I am really glad I let him go live with you now. It just doesn't look like I am ever gonna be able to do the things I used to again. He would have been miserable here. In fact, I am probably gonna put a lot of my guns up for sale after Christmas.

Jackie is starting to sleep an awful lot and I think she is losing her eyesight. She is running into doors and walls if all the lights are not on. That and her hips and back are starting to weaken severely. She drags herself a lot more than she did even a month ago. I am gonna be heartbroken when her time comes ... She is gonna be a really, really, really spoilt dog this winter -- just in case it is her last. :kiss:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wifes a diva,she could barely make it a few hours when the electricty went out a few times so now we have this bigassed expensive generator sitting outside that comes on when the power goes off and runs on natural gas. Apocalypse time Im dropping her off at her crazy dads house in Tulsa with her daughter and then me and my son and the dogs will be holed up out here in the country on our own with what we have stocked up. The wife and daughters Beagles will be the first to go on the smoker,I could never eat my little Boston he's my buddy. Im not Asian but I am over a quarter American indian,is that close enough?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You haven't really thought this through, have you?

Aparrently you haven't either...becasue...

Exactly. Less people/zombies/whatever to worry about = higher chance of survival.

I'm heading to the Rockies in British Columbia

You friggin' gave away your location, mistake number one. Yeah, I know BC and the Rockies are huge, but it's the principle of the matter.

I have a plan to flat out disappear. Not if SHTF, just if I needed/wanted to disappear in normal conditions. I'll tell people the plan, but never where I plan to disappear to. I use fake locations to discuss the plan. It drives them crazy, but it's like George's ATM code on Seinfeld. I need to keep it to myself. Bosco!
It's well thought out, and not elaborate or hollywood-esque. Basic, nuts and bolts disappearing.

I talk about it quite often, and everyone tells me they won't look for me if I'm kidnapped or murdered. They'll just think "He finally did it."

So, Amber, any updates? Is the dude still upset or has he submitted to your will?

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aparrently you haven't either...becasue...

You friggin' gave away your location, mistake number one. Yeah, I know BC and the Rockies are huge, but it's the principle of the matter.

I have a plan to flat out disappear. Not if SHTF, just if I needed/wanted to disappear in normal conditions. I'll tell people the plan, but never where I plan to disappear to. I use fake locations to discuss the plan. It drives them crazy, but it's like George's ATM code on Seinfeld. I need to keep it to myself. Bosco!
It's well thought out, and not elaborate or hollywood-esque. Basic, nuts and bolts disappearing.

I talk about it quite often, and everyone tells me they won't look for me if I'm kidnapped or murdered. They'll just think "He finally did it."

So, Amber, any updates? Is the dude still upset or has he submitted to your will?
Zombies won't remember this information if they've read it, and I'm not worried about people going all the way to BC to try to find me for no reason.

My spot to just disappear is in entirely different location that I found years ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom