THINGS THAT HELPED HER SURVIVE HELENE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't Ft Brag in NC, do they not have a base, trucks, helicopters? WTF is the National Guard????
Deployed to defend Israel...

1728063451878.png

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The power tripping authoritarian who threatened to arrest the trained and qualified pilot, then had the FAA issue a TFR for the area has been identified as Lake Lure, NC Assistant Fire Chief Chris Melton.

img_1759.jpeg

The husband who had to be left stranded on the mountain, climbed down himself. From there, he had to be rescued by the Michigan fire crew, who used a rope to get him across the raging river.

So I've been wondering. There's several reports of the FAA shenanigans that I've seen this morning. So what happens if they tell the FAA to GFY and just keep flying? I suppose they'd need security back at their base and we all know they'd be in hot water later on, but what would happen short term?

Longer term, I think it would cause such a backlash that the feds wouldn't want any part of it. Especially when an election is a month away.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Deployed to defend Israel...

View attachment 516669
Good grief. We could sure use some American Statesmen in our government.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like most modern Americans list,
If anything gas helps you survive it’s duration was short.

Did You have to hunt or fish? Do you know how to keep warm or cool during power outages? Try that for 2 years and get back with me pilgrim.

From a stupid survivor with the lord’s mercy…. God bless the poor, you’ll hear more rich folks stories that the people in real need IMO.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Serious question….

What does FEMA have to do with illegal border crossings?
Serious answer, the "migrant crisis" is a federally induced "emergency" so it qualifies for FEMA support. I have seen that CBS is trying to fact check Trump's statements on FEMA spending all its money on migrants, but I haven't clicked on the videos. Don't want to give them any ad revenue. They used to have RV trailers for this kind thing, for people who's homes had been destroyed, wonder what happened to them? Are all the illegals, pardon me "migrants" occupying them?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I've been wondering. There's several reports of the FAA shenanigans that I've seen this morning. So what happens if they tell the FAA to GFY and just keep flying? I suppose they'd need security back at their base and we all know they'd be in hot water later on, but what would happen short term?

Longer term, I think it would cause such a backlash that the feds wouldn't want any part of it. Especially when an election is a month away.
If it flies, the FAA rules it. If you fly, the FAA rules you. Unlike a presidential TFR, they're not gonna shoot you down (assuming you eventually comply). They are gonna open an investigation on you, which may result in temporary suspension of you airman's certificate, and ultimately may lead to a warning notice, fine and or revocation of your airmen's certificate, depending on the totality of the circumstances.

Mistakes happen all the time and intent is difficult to prove (unless you're dumb enough to state your intent to violate the TFR on the record). That means it's a decision every pilot has to make for themselves, because ultimately, it's their status as a pilot that's on the line.

With the FAA, stating exigencies and other mitigating factors may or may not get you off the hook. You roll their dice, and you take your chances.

P.S. The FAA DGAF what anyone else thinks about an event. They do what they want, always.

Latest posts

Top Bottom