This hurts...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a forum -- I'm not gonna post it here but anyone who wants to try and understand the pain someone who is contemplating ... Or succeeds in ... Committing suicide goes through before they finally do take that final step -- PM me and I will give you the link, that is pro-choice forum, NOT a suicide forum, where people who have no one else who understands how they feel can find people who "get it".

I know how hard it is, but try not to judge what you don't understand guys. You have no idea how the vast majority of suicidal people suffer ... Or how much they worry about those they will leave behind. Suicide may seem like a selfish act to those of you with "normal" brains, but nothing could be further from the truth.

My heart breaks for this man's family and friends. I also, however, hope and pray that this man has found the peace he sought. NO one should have to deal with the pain he was feeling. No one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom