This morning I passed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my FAA Private Pilot Written Exam. I will complete my oral and practical exam at the end of this week. Hard to believe I'm nearly done. It's been a long 4 months of 8-12 hour days and literally 7 day weeks between flying, working two jobs, and attending classes (part of the requirement in order for the GI Bill to pay for the private pilot license), but getting my pilots license has been something I've wanted to do as far back as I can remember. I just never made the time for it.

Like I said though, I've basically been on the go 7 days a week for the past four months. I've been hunting maybe TWICE since deer season started in October. This weekend, I'm going to get some sleep...and next week, you can look for me in a tree. :)

I presume you'll be in a deer stand, and not in a light aircraft in that tree . . . CB

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congratulations. I got mine about 25 years ago. Lots of fond memories.
Just remember "There are old pilots and bold pilots, but no old bold pilots" (except Chuck Yeager)

Having a healthy sense or paranoia will keep you alive. Don't let the ground rise up and smite thee.

What about Bob Hoover? (who's nicer than Yeager)

Latest posts

Top Bottom