Trump is a fascist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we take in refugees, they better be held in refugee camps until we can send them back to wherever they came from. There is no need to allow them to walk the streets, live among us, and spread disease, and improperganda.

Woody

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Bluewing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The stoopid is getting pretty thick these days.

I've got my own religion. It commands me to go to your house, beat your dog, watch your cable, bang your wife and drink your beer. And all of you fawkers that lock your doors are violating my religious freedoms.

So how is that any different than locking these other religious nutsacks out?

4 guys at work LTAO. Best post of the whole thread!

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Trump just receive an endorsement from some cops after promising that on his first day in office he would sign an EO the mandates the death penalty for the killing of a LEO. Trump said, "Anybody killing a policeman, a policewoman, a police officer, anybody killing a police officer: Death penalty is going to happen, okay?” I guess we will do away with the whole pesky trial and appeals. I'm seriously starting to wonder if Trump has the first clue as to how our system of government works. And what's really disconcerting is that a group of people charged with enforcing laws seem to be as clueless as he is.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm seriously starting to wonder if Trump has the first clue as to how our system of government works. And what's really disconcerting is that a group of people charged with enforcing laws seem to be as clueless as he is.
I doubt that he meant to do away with trials, and my bet would be that it was just pandering, not ignorance. The death penalty is already on the table for killing Federal LEOs thanks to the "it's a Crime, Bill!" of 1994; about the only thing he could actually do is require Federal prosecutors to seek the death penalty in cases involving the death of a Federale instead of them having prosecutorial discretion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom