Trump is a fascist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The stoopid is getting pretty thick these days.

I've got my own religion. It commands me to go to your house, beat your dog, watch your cable, bang your wife and drink your beer. And all of you fawkers that lock your doors are violating my religious freedoms.

That must be the religion my sister's new husband practices.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The stoopid is getting pretty thick these days.

I've got my own religion. It commands me to go to your house, beat your dog, watch your cable, bang your wife and drink your beer. And all of you fawkers that lock your doors are violating my religious freedoms.

So how is that any different than locking these other religious nutsacks out?

Last edited by a moderator:

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey man, I may not get your sass, but I get that you're coming into your New Athiesm and feeling your oats.

Most of the world is religious and always will be and if you can't learn to accept that life is very hard.

I've still not aquired a taste for baked babies yet. Hoping that happens soon.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As is sitting on your ass and pretending the problem will just go away.

Who's suggesting that? I can guarantee that I've done more in my lifetime to protect this country than you have, so shut your mouth about "sitting on your ass".

There's a lot of actionable middle ground in between targeting people based solely on religion and instituting reasonable measures that keep the balance of liberty and security.

GTG, I'm absolutely in support of shutting down any radical church or mosque providing the investigation, search and seizure is based on lawful and Constitutional standards...not religious based witch hunts.

Last edited:

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Who's suggesting that? I can guarantee that I've done more in my lifetime to protect this country than you have, so shut your mouth about "sitting on your ass".

There's a lot of actionable middle ground in between targeting people based solely on religion and instituting reasonable measures that keep the balance of liberty and security.

GTG, I'm absolutely in support of shitting down any radical church or mosque providing the investigation, search and seizure is based on lawful and Constitutional standards...not religious based witch hunts.

Someone's angry! Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!

For clarity, I wasn't saying it was you who was sitting on your ass doing nothing. It was merely a point based on our continued immigration policies that seem to stem more from a source of political correctness than it does security.

Last edited by a moderator:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand. Yup. There are definitely people ignoring the problem. The rest of us here just seem to be at odds over how far is too far to go in combatting it.

At what point in fighting to preserve "us" do we cease to become "us"? Can you come back from that once you've gone over the brink?

I've stood at the edge of it before and the possibilities were exciting and frightening.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I understand. Yup. There are definitely people ignoring the problem. The rest of us here just seem to be at odds over how far is too far to go in combatting it.

At what point in fighting to preserve "us" do we cease to become "us"? Can you come back from that once you've gone over the brink?

I've stood at the edge of it before and the possibilities were exciting and frightening.

I think the freedom of religion idea stops when that religion is the driving force behind another civilization's assimilation or non-existence. Protecting ideologies that want to do us and other undo harm, does not appear to be a smart approach to all of this.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

GTG, I'm absolutely in support of shitting down any radical church or mosque providing the investigation, search and seizure is based on lawful and Constitutional standards...not religious based witch hunts.

I think this deserves a repost!

Thank you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom