Trump is a fascist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a a dark road we are turning down. Funny to see so many "freedom" and "liberty" folks turn into bed wetting goose steppers willing to round up anyone and everyone who doesn't look like them or prays to a different god.

I'm all for face shooting terrorists and preventing them safe harbor in places like militant mosques. But the sh$t some people are comfortable with/proposing is laughable.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_10_481f041fbad96c5aa2f958e31880a5c6.jpg

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...urce=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a a dark road we are turning down. Funny to see so many "freedom" and "liberty" folks turn into bed wetting goose steppers willing to round up anyone and everyone who doesn't look like them or prays to a different god.

I'm all for face shooting terrorists and preventing them safe harbor in places like militant mosques. But the sh$t some people are comfortable with/proposing is laughable.

I'm all for stopping the immigration of people from the Middle East and Nort Africa, and rounding up those here on expired visas and sending them home. People that argue that muslims are a peaceful people are nuts, for at least the last forty years, muslims have been attacking America and Americans, which is nothing compared to how long they have been attacking the Jews.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is not like there is a simple answer to any of these questions. The fact remains that there will ALWAYS be people around that want to kill us, even here in the US now. There is no such thing as security, only the false sense of such. I am not going to relinquish my rights nor am I willing to breech my ethics just to gain a little false security.

Additionally, clamping down on the rights of Muslims at home and blocking their travel to the US is what ISIS wants. How do you think people get radicalized anyway? It sure as hell isn't by giving them lollipops and rainbows. We have to take away the power of ISIS by shutting off their funding and their recruiting. The rhetoric feeds them.

I don't profess to have all of the answers, but calling all Muslims terrorists is not one of them.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is not like there is a simple answer to any of these questions. The fact remains that there will ALWAYS be people around that want to kill us, even here in the US now. There is no such thing as security, only the false sense of such. I am not going to relinquish my rights nor am I willing to breech my ethics just to gain a little false security.

Additionally, clamping down on the rights of Muslims at home and blocking their travel to the US is what ISIS wants. How do you think people get radicalized anyway? It sure as hell isn't by giving them lollipops and rainbows. We have to take away the power of ISIS by shutting off their funding and their recruiting. The rhetoric feeds them.

I don't profess to have all of the answers, but calling all Muslims terrorists is not one of them.

Muslims are radicalized by religion. For hundreds of years muslim terrorist groups have had zero problem recruiting savages.

We have no obligation to allow anyone from any country to visit or immigrate here. How does that effect your rights or ethics?

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think Trump's run was engineered by Bill Clinton with the desired end result being that Trump will make a 3rd party run to syphon off Republican and Independent votes to allow Hillary to slip into the presidency. He got the idea I believe from his own first run at the office where Ross Perot ran as a 3rd party candidate. "They" say Perot drew equally from both parties, but the idea this time is that Trump will definitely draw more from non-democrat voters.

Remember, Trump consulted with Bill Clinton prior to announcing he was running...

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Have we been reduced to thinking that France has the answers? Let's destroy the 1st because we're pants-wetters? You might want to check up on their gun control laws. Should we have the balls to implement those also?

“Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little Temporary safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut. No country has all the answers but some have some of the answers. Did you know there's a religion out there that seeks to implement it's own form of government via whatever means necessary? Did you know that religion, when sincerely followed to the T is toxic to western civilization?

Sorry man, but bad ideas and ill-intentions cannot hide behind a wall of protection because those ideas stem from a religion. Islam is the mother lode of bad ideas.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Trump's run was engineered by Bill Clinton with the desired end result being that Trump will make a 3rd party run to syphon off Republican and Independent votes to allow Hillary to slip into the presidency. He got the idea I believe from his own first run at the office where Ross Perot ran as a 3rd party candidate. "They" say Perot drew equally from both parties, but the idea this time is that Trump will definitely draw more from non-democrat voters.

Remember, Trump consulted with Bill Clinton prior to announcing he was running...
I dont think so anymore. I once leaned this way but no more.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

As is sitting on your ass and pretending the problem will just go away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom