Trump is a fascist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261062/carter-banned-iranians-coming-us-during-hostage-daniel-greenfield
Carter Banned Iranians from Coming to US During Hostage Crisis
Trump is just like Hitler. Or Jimmy Carter.
December 8, 2015

&

http://investmentwatchblog.com/carter-banned-immigrants-too/
Carter Banned Immigrants Too
Submitted by IWB, on December 9th, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

That law was put in by a democratic congress. All of ostupids comments about "this is not what the US is about" are mute. We have a large history of banning immigration from any country's. In fact, from 1924 to 1962, there was no legal immigration. In some cases non citizens were rounded up and sent back to their home countries.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That law was put in by a democratic congress. All of ostupids comments about "this is not what the US is about" are mute. We have a large history of banning immigration from any country's. In fact, from 1924 to 1962, there was no legal immigration. In some cases non citizens were rounded up and sent back to their home countries.

While they were not banned or nor deported, FDR did relocate Japanese-Americans into internment camps during WWII. IMHO, I would imagine that the terrorists in Gitmo get better treatment(housing, medical, etc.) than the Japanese-Americans got under FDR. Also the Japanese Americans formed the 442nd Regimental Combat Team and fought/died defending the US. Any bets on how many of the any Syrian immigrant combat teams(Isis terrorist moles included) will be formed to defend the US?? And 116 of the Gitmo detainees that were "transferred" out of Gitmo have returned to their terrorist activities according to Director of National Intelligence(DNI) James Clapper:

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/dni-confirmed-116-former-gitmo-detainees-returned-terror-or
DNI: 'Confirmed' That 116 Former Gitmo Detainees Returned to Terror or Insurgencies; If More Are Released More Will
By Terence P. Jeffrey | March 7, 2015 | 12:12 AM EST

Last edited:

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm getting in on this late here as if it were sloppy seconds but I just wanted to throw out that Trump's "solution" is only temporary and not permanent. Personally, I don't think there's anything "unamerican" about it.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've found its best to convince them you're always right, but that your always being right doesn't preclude them from also being right, so long as they agree with you. That cuts the whole apology thing right out.

My peeps posted this in my office about 5 years ago. I left it up. :)

[Broken External Image]

Yup. Don't take a knife to a gun fight. You might need a Howitzer when you get there.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom