Trump is a fascist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But if we are judging strictly by religion then how will you know if you're letting in a muslim if they say they aren't one? Religion, to a large degree, is self-reported after all.

you don't think a true believer jihadi couldn't learn the bible better than most Christians?

That's why we don't let anyone from the Middle East in.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fascist just gained 8 pts today, apparently someone agrees with his views.
LOTSA peeps agree with him. Me included. I know lots Muslims at work and most are kool...including the one who left ODOT for Dallas several years back and is now in the federal pen for funneling money to Hamas.
You just never know.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOTSA peeps agree with him. Me included. I know lots Muslims at work and most are kool...including the one who left ODOT for Dallas several years back and is now in the federal pen for funneling money to Hamas.
You just never know.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Lotsa peeps agreed with Hitler. The consequences didn't manifest for several years.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Iranian is a religion?

Just to clarify, you're OK with requiring Visas and restricting travel to the United States for non U.S. persons travelling to and from from Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan? If so, then we may be in a rare agreement.

Saying what you want all the time without apology is probably a good indicator of a neurodevelopmental disorder. Not sure what's admirable about that.

It doesn't seem to have effected you. Or has it? ;)

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It doesn't seem to have effected you. Or has it? ;)

I'm certainly not as successful as Trump. I think I need to be more of a dick. Especially at work. I recently read a study that apologizing at work makes you seem incompetent and hinders career success - even if you made a mistake.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm certainly not as successful as Trump. I think I need to be more of a dick. Especially at work. I recently read a study that apologizing at work makes you seem incompetent and hinders career success - even if you made a mistake.

I've found its best to convince them you're always right, but that your always being right doesn't preclude them from also being right, so long as they agree with you. That cuts the whole apology thing right out.

My peeps posted this in my office about 5 years ago. I left it up. :)

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom