Trump is a fascist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump says that blocking Muslims is not about religion, it's about safety. He's wants to block entire group of people based solely on their religious beliefs, but it's not about religion? Even based on the Trump scale of BS, that's a solid 9.
That is where he stepped in it. He should not have used the religious aspect but just named the nationalities IE Syrian, Iraqi etc. Then he could pick and choose who to let in like the Christian Syrians for example.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe that any American is offended by this. Our government is absolutely incapable of vetting immigrants. If you can vet them, you shouldn't let them in. Them = anyone.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe that any American is offended by this. Our government is absolutely incapable of vetting immigrants. If you can vet them, you shouldn't let them in. Them = anyone.

Hide and watch. The libtards will soon deride the GOP by saying that since we can't vet those from muslim countries, we can't let any Canadians or Japanese, who we can vet in either because that's just not fair. Guaranteed, it's coming...

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That is where he stepped in it. He should not have used the religious aspect but just named the nationalities IE Syrian, Iraqi etc. Then he could pick and choose who to let in like the Christian Syrians for example.

I think that would have not resulted in near as much blow-back. Although, not sure why anyone is particularly worried about Syrians.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that would have not resulted in near as much blow-back. Although, not sure why anyone is particularly worried about Syrians.

Gee...I don't know. Maybe because Syria is the home of Isis or maybe because we are at war with radical muslims and there is no way to distinguish between a radical and a non radical.

Latest posts

Top Bottom