Trump is a fascist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gee...I don't know. Maybe because Syria is the home of Isis or maybe because we are at war with radical muslims and there is no way to distinguish between a radical and a non radical.

But if we are judging strictly by religion then how will you know if you're letting in a muslim if they say they aren't one? Religion, to a large degree, is self-reported after all.

you don't think a true believer jihadi couldn't learn the bible better than most Christians?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump may not have great ideas all the time but big deal if he wants to keep Muslims from coming over here. I agree with that. Why don't we just invite every terrorist on the planet over here to live? People just can't stand the fact that trump says what he wants to and doesn't apologize for any of it. No one is used to that. I actually love it. I don't necessarily agree with a Muslim registry. I don't see how that would change anything. But I still like trump. If he doesn't win then I hope Cruz does.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Compassion can be satisfied by setting up a safe zone in Syria. This is of course concurrent with the need to destroy ISIS - impossible given the current leadership. Many or most of those displaced by the conflict simply seek safety and security, not being transplanted to the other side of the world.

Acceptance of immigrants should be selective for those who will contribute positively to our society. Like the Iranian-born doctor on the SWAT team who was on the scene at the San Bernardino massacre.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saying what you want all the time without apology is probably a good indicator of a neurodevelopmental disorder. Not sure what's admirable about that.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Gee...I don't know. Maybe because Syria is the home of Isis or maybe because we are at war with radical muslims and there is no way to distinguish between a radical and a non radical.

Where were the 9/11 hijackers from? The Boston marathon bombers? The San Bernardino shooters? Are we worried that some radical Muslims will try and blend in with the other refugees? Why would they bother going through the vetting process? Can't they just fly to Mexico, have a few margaritas (virgin of course), and then stroll across the board with much less scrutiny?

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If closing the borders will help make u safe, What are they gonna do about those that are already here?

make em line up on streets and wear identifiers? move them to special camps?

Latest posts

Top Bottom