Tulsa BBQ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mac’s in skiatook is well worth the drive to me, there are 2 new ones in Tulsa, Clark Bros or Clark something in the old Fuddruckers building on 71st just west of the Texas Roadhouse and it was packed this afternoon when I drove by and another on the corner of Mingo at 71st in the old Zio’s location, if anyone tries them let us know and I’ll do the same !

Reaction score
My house with the old stick burner. Must say the electric smoker has spoiled us. Little bit of experimenting I would bet any of you could smoke some cuts just as well as these places. Unless you just don’t feel up to cooking. Burn co is darn good but so is Albert G if the downtown shop was still open.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. Burnco 👍
2. Daddy B's 👍
3. Alpha? High ratings
4. Albert G's 👍 Harvard Location; Pulled pork and smoked chicken wangs.
5. Mission BBQ; just opened, high ratings from my son who ate at their VA location.
6. Clark Crew BBQ; high inital opening reviews but too soon to tell.
7. Rib Crib; No effingham way. :mad:

Mac's is good but it's a ways from Tulsa.
Rib crib is nasty.
The one in Ponca is the worst. Ribs cooked way in advance, frozen, freezer burnt and served as a slush of meat with bones on the plate.
Ribs should have a little bite with the meat still on the bone. Any place that advertises fall off the bone's ribs doesn't get my business.
That's pulled pork, not a good rib.

trickormate

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the spot.....

Smokies Hickory House BBQ

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240924_224053_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240924_224053_Google.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0