Twenty-Two Long Rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you ever want to bring her (or just yourself) to an Appleseed rifle marksmanship clinic, we will sell you ammo at $16/brick, and we have rifles to loan as well. It's always a good time shooting 25m Army Qualification Tests and telling some little-known history from the first day of the Revolutionary War.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok kewl, I've personally never seen a silencer that didn't obstruct the sights, but I will be looking that one up. Don't forget the subsonic ammo for that pea popper.

This is my integrally suppressed MKII, not only does it not obstruct the sights, most people don't realize its suppressed.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think things are calming down.

Dick's Sporting goods in MWC had Remington 525 round boxes for $23 and change last night...and still had 'em in stock at 10:30 this morning.

If they were the last place on earth selling .22 ammo, I would sell my guns.

They are no better than cheaper than dirt

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not even close to CTD. Sure they took ARs off the shelf after Newtown...boohoo. Did they price gouge like CTD? (Serious question, I didn't pay attention).

Walmart stopped selling handguns, all handguns not just one style, back in the early 90's after a handful of shootings, including one with a handgun purchased at Walmart. Do you shop at Walmart?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not even close to CTD. Sure they took ARs off the shelf after Newtown...boohoo. Did they price gouge like CTD? (Serious question, I didn't pay attention).

Walmart stopped selling handguns, all handguns not just one style, back in the early 90's after a handful of shootings, including one with a handgun purchased at Walmart. Do you shop at Walmart?

Yeah, they really gouged on the ammo prices. There was a thread on it. Search doesn't work from my phone.

At least Walmart has kept their prices cheaper than anybody else.
When you live in a one horse town, sometimes I'm forced to enter their doors, but not often. I mail order every thing I can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom