ultimate gun room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screw the gun room. I want a gun house. All entry doors are vault doors. Every room would have rifle racks.

This thread gives me bad ideas that would impact my retirement goals as well as college savings for my boys.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Screw the gun room. I want a gun house. All entry doors are vault doors. Every room would have rifle racks.

This thread gives me bad ideas that would impact my retirement goals as well as college savings for my boys.

Hey! You ever see Commando, with the Governator? When he busts into that building vault that has all those weapons in it?

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always dreamed of having a gun cache/room such as those in Mr. & Mrs. Smith... Hidden in the floor of the garage, behind portraits, hidden in counter-top caches and junk... Just guns everywhere hidden in plain sight

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The closest I have seen to someone with a gun room is my friend's dad's house in TX. If memory serves me right there are 6 safes in that house. All of them full.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does Bruce Willis come with it??!?! :selfangel:blush::rubhands:

Actually we are discussing turning the garage into a gunsmithing/reloading room ... It's not like I've been able to park a car in there since GC moved in anyway ... :censored::finger::censored:

Latest posts

Top Bottom